I. Administrator of personal data.
1. The administrator of your personal data is EURO-TEAM TRADER Sp. z o.o., with headquarters at ul. Powstańców Śląskich 125/21, 01-499 Warszawa, registered in "Sąd Rejonowym dla M.St.Warszawy, XIII Wydział Gospodarczy Krajowego Rejestru Sądowego" at number KRS: 0000272195, the company has a number NIP: 1132650089 and REGON: 140827107. You can contact all matters related to data processing:
- by e-mail address: email@example.com,
- by mail to the address of the company.
- 2. Personal data is collected, stored and used by EURO-TEAM TRADER Sp. z o.o. with the consent of the persons they concern and in a way that guarantees their safety. EURO-TEAM TRADER Sp. z o.o. may use personal data only to ensure proper service for Users, to submit a one-off offer, and for purposes related to the implementation of the Agreements concluded.
- 3. You have the right to access your personal data, rectify it, delete or limit processing.
- 4. You have the right to object to further processing, and if you consent to the processing of data to its withdrawal. The exercise of the right to withdraw consent does not affect the processing that took place until the consent was withdrawn.
- 5. You also have the right to transfer your personal data.
- 6. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisor.
II. Data collected by euroteamtrader.pl.
1. Data collected by:
- information entered in forms,
- cookies stored in end devices,
- web server logs.
2. The website has the following forms:
- contact form,
- 3. The following data is collected on the form: name and surname, e-mail address, telephone number and consent to the processing of personal data.
- 1. Cookies are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the Website User's end device and are intended for using the Website's websites. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the terminal device and their unique number.
- 2. The entity that places cookies on the Website User's end device and has access to them is the Personal Data Administrator.
3. Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- creating statistics, they inform how the Website users use websites, thanks to which it is possible to improve them.
- 4. Web browsers usually allow cookies to be stored in the User's device by default. Website Users can change the settings themselves in this regard. Web browsers allow deletion of cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. Detailed information on this topic can be found in the help or documentation of the web browser.
- 5. Disabling or blocking cookies can significantly reduce the functionality of the website.
- 7. Cookies can be used by advertising networks, in particular the Google network. They can be used to display personalized ads.
- 8. The user can view and edit information about his preferences, collected by Google, and resulting from cookies at the following address: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
IV. Information about server logs
- 1. Information about some of the behaviors of users are subject to logging in the server layer. These data are used only to administer the website and to ensure efficient service of the hosting services provided.
2. The resources viewed are identified using URLs. The subscription may also be subject to:
- the time of arrival of the request,
- time to send a response,
- name of the client station - identification performed by the HTTP protocol,
- information about errors that occurred during the execution of the HTTP transaction,
- URL address of the page previously visited by the User (referer link) - if the website was accessed via a link,
- information about the User's browser,
- IP adress.
- 3. The above-mentioned data are not associated with specific people browsing the website, and are used only for the purposes of administering the Web server.